Wednesday 20 January 2016

NEW NAME - Progress Log

I was never really happy with the title 'Orphan' I felt as if it did not suite the trailer I was creating and it did not make sense. After weeks and weeks of thinking I have finally come up with a name called 'BAD BLOOD' I am really pleased with the name of this trailer as it suites the trailer perfectly. My trailer is all about a young girl who is in search of finding her parents. The girl doesn't know anything about her parents but she is desperate to find out. But when she fly's to Dubai it is a trap and someone has brought her over here but the question is why do they want her and what are they going to do with her. This is why I feel that 'Bad Blood' fits this trailer perfectly as her parents clearly aren't nice people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment