Monday 11 January 2016

FIRST DRAFT




Here is my very first attempt of my trailer, I have used the editing software called iMovie. I decided to use iMovie as I have previously used this editing software before meaning I know how to use some of the tools provided. However in order to get my trailer exactly how I wanted it to look I have spent hours and hours searching up how to use a certain tool on the internet. Even though it has taken me a lot of time I am really pleased with my first attempt. It has helped me in understanding where I need to make some final changes. I also feel that I need to take some more filming shots in order for the audience to actually understand the trailer itself. I am also going to include a lot more different camera shots in order for the trailer to look professional and for the audience to actually want to go and watch the film itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment