Wednesday 27 January 2016

BAD BLOOD BLOOPERS VIDEO



This is my Bad Blood bloopers video! I used iMovie to create this as it was quick and simple to make. Since making my official trailer I have managed to easily understand how to use iMovie meaning I had no problems making this short video. Instead of creating this video from scratch I used the 'trailer' option on iMovie itself meaning it had also provided me with the basic outline of what to put in the video. This meant that all the transactions had been put in different places for me and the music had already been selected. 

I really like this video as I feel like it is showing the audience how much fun we all had when filming and producing the trailer. I also have included clips of getting on the aeroplane and flying to Dubai which was amazing. I have also included many different outtakes in this video which I did not include in my final trailer as I felt like they did not fit in with it and they also could have made it look unprofessional. However I am really pleased with this short video and I will also be posting it on all my social media accounts that I have created for 'BAD BLOOD' meaning the audience can see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment