Friday 13 November 2015

Storyboard of my final trailer






I used a website called Storyboard that to create this storyboard. By creating a storyboard it has made it a lot easier when filming my final trailer. This is because I will know exactly what I need to film in order for my trailer to be perfect. I have also written all the different camera shots that I will be using in my trailer. I feel that by using a range of camera shots this means that it will entice my audience more. It will also make it a lot more effective in following the genre of thriller. I will also do some research into the type of music that will go with the trailer. The music will be really tense as I want the trailer to create suspense, I will also then leave my trailer on a cliffhanger so then the audience will be thinking what is going to happen next.

https://www.storyboardthat.com/storyboard-creator

No comments:

Post a Comment