Saturday 14 November 2015

Different Types Of Camera Shots

I have created a 'Prezi' presentation of different camera shots which I am considering using in my final trailer. By doing this it will allow me think more about the specific shots that I want to include in my trailer. From doing research into trailers I feel like it is very important to include a range of different shots. This is because it can make the trailer look a lot more interesting and give the audience that sense of excitement as they will be viewing the trailer from many different angles. If the trailer were to all be the same camera shot then this would look really boring and then could reflect on the overall film itself. This is why by including a range of camera shots it will make the trailer look exciting but also professional at the same time which Is what I hope my overall final trailer to look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment