Saturday 14 November 2015

Progress Blog - Second day of filming

Today is the 14th November and I have now completed some more of my filming. The shots that I filmed are going to be at the beginning of my trailer. I am really pleased with how they turned out as I think my actress Natasha is really good at getting the shots I need. It took me a while to do this filming as I needed to make sure that I got the shots perfect. I used a variety of different shots in these scenes meaning when I finally come to my editing I can put all the clips together and see which ones work best. I can also cut and copy different clips from the different camera angles meaning it could create more of a tense and suspense atmosphere for the audience as they do not know what is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment