Thursday 18 June 2015

My target grade and how I am to achieve it.

Media A2


At the end of the 2 year media course I am aiming to achieve an A/B. In order to achieve this I am going to make sure that I always go into a lot of detail when posting on my blog and show my understanding about what I have written. I am also going to try and use the key terminology that I learnt in my previous blog posts to achieve the higher marks and show that I know what I am talking about; technical codes, tag-lines, iconography. I am also going to lay my blog out appropriately so it stands out and is eye-catching when people look at it. I will do this by using bold font and also a good background image. I am also going to make sure that my blog is easy to understand and doesn’t confuse people when they are trying to look for a certain piece of work. I also want my blog to show how creative I am and good at coming up with ideas. I will do a lot of my own research so I get an idea about what I want my pieces of work to look like. For example I will research media concepts so I develop my understanding about what it is and how I will use them in my work.  Finally I will evaluate my own work with close references to these aspects and use key terminology throughout. 

This is a picture of the specification that I am aiming to follow throughout the year. 


Page 57

No comments:

Post a Comment