Thursday 22 October 2015

Writing a letter to request to film in locations

Devonshire Avenue
Amersham
Buckinghamshire
HA11 8GH

To whom it may concern,

My name is Annabelle Madzia and I am in my final year of sixth form at ‘The Misbourne’ school in Great Missenden. I currently take media as an A-Level option as we have been given the task to create a film trailer which will count for 60% of my final overall grade. This means that I have been spending a lot of time researching the type of trailer I want to create and I want the final trailer to look like.

The genre that I have decided to follow for my final trailer is thriller. I choose this trailer as I felt like it would be a lot more exciting to film and I would perform better doing this genre. I have now come up with the storyboard of my final idea; however I will need some permission to film in certain places.

This is why I am writing this letter to ask you if it would be possible to film in your hotel, the Dusit Residence on the 26th October 2015. I will be needing to film in this location as the apartment room plays a major role in the end of my trailer. I also want to film here as I will have the amazing view looking over Dubai in the background. I will make sure that I am really professional when filming in this location and will not disturb any other guests that are staying at the hotel.  I was hoping that I would be able to film between 2-6pm

It would be a great opportunity to me if you were to agree and give me permission as I feel like this would really help me in creating the best trailer that I could create.

Yours Faithfully



Annabelle Madzia 



No comments:

Post a Comment