Friday 10 July 2015

Using Adobe Premier

We were given the task to edit a video clip at the best of our ability. However the software that we would be using was called ‘Adobe Premier’ which I had never used before meaning that I had to try and understand how to use the software.


 The first thing I did was upload the video footage and then using the snip called I separated the clips into the correct parts and then the parts where they made mistakes. The footage also had two angles so I made sure that I separated both the angles meaning It would then allow me to move each clips so the audience would be able to see the face of the person that is talking.


After I had edited the clips, I would play the whole footage back to myself however it would take some clips quite a while to play all together, this was because there was a gap between each of the clips. This is when I had to delete and close the gap which then meant that when I watched the whole video back to myself it then flowed nicely.


On some of the clips it was quite hard to use the snip tool to try and edit the footage. I then learnt that if I double clicked on the clip then it meant that I could edit the clip even more. Using the set in and set out tool it allowed to edit the smallest of mistakes which was really useful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment